Learn how to hand-embroider by joining Fine Cell Work's new Virtual Stitch Club.
Our resident stitch expert, Wendy Cramer, will be on hand every Friday from 2pm to answer your stitching questions.
Follow our instructions as you watch:
- Bring your needle up through your cloth where you want your French Knot to be
- Make sure your working thread and your needle are pointing at the same direction
- Wrap your thread twice around your needle
- Put the needle back through close to where it came out
- Gently slip the knot close to the surface of the cloth
- Pull your needle all the way through